When I was coding an application I found that there is a performance leak while it run is running in the production environment. Profiling by Java Visual VM tool it was easy to know that a big amount of time consumption is in methods using regular expressions. After that I made a small test and I changed the application to be more efficient when correctly using regular expressions.
We decided to extend our team web.
English version of web is started for foreign readers (so far only selected articles are translated, further content will follow).
Furthermore, we created new section where we will gradually bring opinions and experiences with technologies, tools and products that we encounter.